This past weekend I managed to somehow make it down to NYC between 2 snow storms but not during. Win!
It was a fantastically awesome weekend of catching up with friends and eating lots of good bites and sipping on tasty beverages. I kind of failed on my picture taking this weekend so unfortunately there are not shots of everything I consumed but I”ll try to do a quick rundown of the various food stops. Most were in Williamsburg in Brooklyn (hence my hipster title, get it? ha)
- Blue Bottle Coffee – coffee, duh (oh and a licorice/salty little piece of biscotti)
- Bedford Cheese Shop – had some incredibly stinky and awesome cheese
- Bozu – Japanese tapas
- Larry Lawrence Bar – whiskey and what seemed to be my iPod on the sound system
- Another bar for more whiskey. Cannot remember name. But is definitely the last place my credit card was seen….
- The Glasslands Gallery – soul dance party, obviously
- Brooklyn Lyceum – for more coffee come Sunday morning
- The Taco Truck – we know the owners, the food is amazing. Enough said. Why aren’t you on your way?
- And any weekend wouldn’t be complete without watching The Golden Globes of course!